Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sun, Warm Temps & A Gentle Breeze...

Happy Sunday! I hope all of you are able to enjoy this
beautiful sunny weather that we are having today. Here
in Indiana it is 84 degrees with a very nice gentle breeze
blowing. :0) It is so nice to be able to enjoy having the
windows open to allow the fresh air flow through out
the house.

This weekend has been a very calm and relaxing weekend
of planting flower seeds, bulbs, going to watch a neighbors
granddaughter play her first softball game. Good job Hailey!
I am so proud of you... And I also got some stamping done.

This week I will be busy working on stuff for a craft show
so, if you are in the area stop by the 4H fair grounds and say
Hi!

I hope all of you are having a wonderful day.

Blessings,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment