Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Stampin' Up! Regionals- Wow! I am inspired


On Saturday I was able to attend my very first Stampin'
UP! event.This event was one of the annual regional
training events and it took place in Cincinnati. I learned
so much and I can't wait to show you some of the fun
WOW projects. I even got to meet Shelli Gardner the co-
founder of Stampin' UP! She's an incredible and inspiring
woman, and she reminded all of us the importance of the
relationships we make while we are in this business.
Everyone who attended regionals got the set Berry
Christmas, and we used that to create several beautiful
make and takes. I really love the color combo!





Add Image


It was so much fun to spend the day with fellow stampers!
The regional training is just one of the great perks of being
a demonstrator, if you'd like to join us and become a
demonstrator please let me know and I can give you all the
details, I'd love to have you join us.

I'm so excited about sharing some of these ideas
with you that I can't
wait any longer, so I'm
offering a special for Hostess the book an in home
workshop next week. I have several dates in
September available. If you hostess a workshop
and have at least $150 in sales you can pick and
additional $10 worth of free product out of the
catalog. Contactme today!

Until next time, Happy Stamping!

Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment