Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Digital Studio Starter Kit

I'm so excited to share the news! If you would like to join my team and become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator we have a new kit & it's called the My Digital Studio Starter kit.

Here's all the details.

Starter Kit Price: $185 (over $295 value!)

Digital+ Starter Kit Contents:



  • My Digital Studio software
  • Party Hearty and Petal Pizzazz stamp sets
  • Whisper White card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
  • Earth Elements assorted card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
  • Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, and Tempting Turquoise Classic Stampin' Pads
  • Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, and Real Red Stampin' Write markers
  • Chocolate Chip 1/4" grosgrain ribbon
  • Real Red 1" double-stitched grosgrain ribbon
  • Button Latte Designer buttons
  • Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Mini Glue Dots
  • SNAIL Adhesive
  • Business supplies (product catalogs, order forms, training DVD, and other supplies)

IF you would like to join my team, click here to go to my Stampin' Up! website then click
on "Start my own business" then all you need is my password: mittens (all lowercase letters).

If you have any questions please feel free to email me.

Happy Stamping!

Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment